Cabiar Technologies, LLC
Updated: July 6, 2019
Cabiar Technologies, LLC (hereinafter referred to as "Cabiar", "we" or "our") operates a shared transportation platform, linking private drivers and passengers. The platform is a mobile application where passengers can request transportation service and private drivers can accept or reject the application. This platform has the ability to establish itself in any city in the world unless the competent authorities do not allow it.
"Aggregated information" - means information about all our users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine so that it no longer identifies or refers to an individual user.
"Data controller" - means Cabiar, the company responsible for the use and processing of Personal Information.
"Personal Information" - refers to information related to a living person that is or may be identified from that information or that information along with other information that is in the possession of the Data Controller or is likely to enter into she.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR USERS?
1. Information that you provide us.
We receive, store and process the information you make available to us when accessing or using our Platform and Services. Examples include when:
a. completes any form on the Platform, such as when registering or updating the details of your user account or when providing ID verification information;
b. Access or use the Platform, such as searching or publishing Accommodations, making or accepting reservations, paying Accommodations, booking or paying for associated services that may be available (such as cleaning, among others), posting comments or reviews, or communicating with others users;
c. link your account on a third-party site (for example, Facebook) to your Cabiar account, in which case we will obtain the personal information you have provided to the third-party site, to the extent permitted by your configuration with the third-party site. and authorized by you; and
d. communicates with Cabiar.
2. Mobile data
When you use certain features of the Platform, in particular our mobile applications, we can receive, store and process different types of information about your location, including general information (for example, IP address, zip code) and more specific information (for example, GPS functionality based on mobile devices used to access the platform or specific features of the platform). If you access the Platform through a mobile device and do not want your device to provide location tracking information, you can disable GPS or other location tracking features on your device, as long as your device allows it to do so. Consult the manufacturer's instructions for your device for more details.
3. Register data
We can also receive, store and process the registration data, which is information that our servers automatically register each time you access or use the Platform, regardless of whether you are registered with Cabiar or have logged in to your Cabiar account, such as your IP address. , the date and time you access or use the Platform, the hardware and software you are using, the URL pages and the exit URLs, the number of clicks, the pages visited and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
4. Cookies and other tracking technologies
You can also control the advertising cookies provided by publishers, for example, the Google Ad Preferences Manager (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/). Keep in mind that even if you decide to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, you can still receive advertising on or about the Platform, it simply will not suit your interests.
5. Social plugins of third parties.
Our Platform can use social add-ons that are provided and operated by third-party companies, such as the Facebook Like button.
As a result of this, you can send the third-party company the information you are seeing in a certain part of our Platform. If you have not logged into your account with the third-party company, the third party may not know your identity. If you have logged into your account with the third-party company, it is possible that the third party can link the information about your visit to our Platform with your account. In the same way, their interactions with the social complement can be registered by a third party.
HOW YOU USE AND PROCESS THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR MAKES AVAILABLE
We use, store and process your information for the following general purposes:
1. to allow you to access and use the Platform;
2. to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform, Cabiar's business and the experience of our users, such as performing analysis, conducting research, personalizing or personalizing their experience, and for advertising and marketing;
3. to help create and maintain a trusted and more secure environment in the Platform and Services, such as fraud detection and prevention, conduct investigations and risk assessments, verify the address of your lists, verify any identification provided by you and perform checks against databases such as public government databases;
4. to send you services, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and information requested by you;
5. When we have your consent, we will send promotional and marketing messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about Cabiar or general promotions for campaigns and services for members.
6. You can unsubscribe or cancel the receipt of these communications in your configuration (in the "Account" section) when you log in to your Cabiar account;
7. to administer reference programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Cabiar or our business partners; Y
8. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any dispute we may have with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
HOW USES AND PROCESSES COMMUNICATIONS OF CABIAR USERS
We can, either directly or through third-party companies and people who are committed to provide services, review, scan or analyze their communications with other users exchanged through the Platform for the prevention of fraud, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, research, product development, For research and customer service purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Platform can scan and analyze messages to hide contact information and references to other websites. This helps prevent fraudulent actors from asking Guests to send money outside the Platform, for example, by bank transfer or other money transfer methods. We can also scan, review or analyze messages for research and product development purposes to help search, reservations and user communications be more efficient and effective, as well as to refine, improve and expand product offerings. We will not review, scan or analyze your communications to send you marketing messages from third parties. Nor will we sell these reviews or communications analysis to third parties. We will also use automated methods to carry out these reviews or analyzes when reasonably possible. However, it is possible that from time to time we have to manually review some communications. By using the Platform, you agree that Cabiar, in its sole discretion, may either directly or through third-party companies and persons that we undertake to provide services, review, scan, analyze and store your communications, either manually or through of Automated media.
WHEN FALLING DISCLOSES OR SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TO WHOM
IMPORTANT: when using the Platform, your data may be sent to the United States and possibly to other countries
We may transfer, store, use and process your information, including any personal information to any country. Please note that the laws vary from one jurisdiction to another, so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred, stored, used or processed may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you reside.
Your personal information may be disclosed as follows:
1. The parts of your public profile page that contain some Personal Information may be displayed in other parts of the Platform to other users for marketing purposes or to the extent necessary to operate and administer the referral and rewards programs.
2. You can link your account on a third-party social media site to your Cabiar account. We refer to a person's contacts on these third-party sites as "Friends." When you create this link:
· part of the information you provide us from the link in your accounts may be published in your Cabiar account profile;
· your activities on the Platform can be shown to your Friends on the Platform and / or to the site of third parties;
· other Cabiar users can see any common friend they may have with them, or that you are a friend of their friend, if applicable;
· other Cabiar users can see schools, places of origin or other groups that they have in common with them, as indicated on their linked social networking sites; Y
· the information you provide us from the link of your accounts can be stored, processed and transmitted for the purposes of fraud prevention and risk assessment.
3. We can distribute parts of the Platform (including your List) to display them on sites operated by business partners and affiliates of Cabiar, using technologies such as HTML widgets. If and when your listings are displayed on a partner's site, you can also display the information on your public profile page.
5. We can also hire third parties and individuals, who may be located anywhere in the world, to provide us with services, including, among others, technological services and services to help verify their identification, to perform verifications in databases such as , for example, public services. government databases (where legally permitted), to help us in another way with fraud prevention and risk assessment, to help us with customer service and to facilitate the payments or reimbursements you request (such as Visa, Master and American Express). We may provide personal information about you to these third parties, or give you access to this personal information, with the limited purpose of allowing them to provide these services. We will ensure that such third parties have contractual obligations to protect this personal information and not use it for unrelated purposes.
6. For any jurisdiction in which we facilitate the Collection and Transfer of Taxes or the Driver's Tax Refund Option, as described in the "Taxes" section of the Terms of Service, drivers and passengers grant us permission without prior notice. to store, transfer and disclose data and other information related to them or their Transactions, Reserves, Vehicles and Sales Tax, which include, among others, personal identification information, such as the name of the Driver or Passenger, dates and amounts of transaction , the number (s) of tax identification, the amount of taxes received by the Passenger Drivers, or supposedly due, contact information and information similar to the corresponding Tax Authority.
· the notification is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive or by applicable law; or
· based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, in our sole discretion, we believe that: (a) providing a notice could create a risk of injury or death to a person or group of persons, minors, or ( c) that damage or fraud could be directed to Cabiar, its Members, the Platform or the Services.
· We may also publish, disclose and use aggregate information and non-personal information for the analysis of the industry and the market, demographic profiles, marketing and advertising, and other commercial purposes.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS FOR CABIAR
HOW TO CHANGE OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, OR CANCEL YOUR CHANGE ACCOUNT
You can review, update, correct or delete personal information in your Cabiar account. If you want to correct your information or cancel your Cabiar account completely, you can do so by logging into your account. Please also note that reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the Platform in association with your name, even after your Cabiar account is terminated.
ENSURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical and physical security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or any method of electronic information storage can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions for us and of your personal information that we store.
YOUR PRIVACY WHEN ACCESSING WEB SITES AND THIRD-PARTY RESOURCES
SPECIAL FEATURES AND PROGRAMS
Reference service and reference request.
The Platform provides a reference service that allows you to invite your friends and contacts to use the Platform. The Platform also allows you to ask your friends and contacts to write a reference for you, which will be published in your Cabiar profile.
We can integrate the Platform with third-party sites, such as Facebook, so you can send invitation messages or referral requests through the same third-party site. These messages will be sent by the third-party site, and Cabiar does not collect or retain contact information that is used to send them.
You can also send invitation / request emails through the Platform itself, in which case we will request the contact information to which we will send your invitation / request. You can enter email addresses or other contact information manually, or you can choose to import contacts into your address book (s). In both cases, we may use and store this information for the sole purpose of allowing you to send your friends and contacts an invitation or request for reference, and for the detection and prevention of fraud. With regard to references, we will also store the email addresses of your guests to track if your friend joins Cabiar in response to your referral.
If you ask us to import your contacts, we will collect, but not store, the username and password of the email account from which you want to import your contacts. We will use this information only in order to import your contacts.
If you are allowed to join Cabiar and register on the platform, you must provide us with certain Personal Information so that we can provide you with the service and benefits offered by our Program.
The Platform can allow registered account holders to organize, search or participate in offline events ("Meetups") in selected cities.
If you organize a Meetup or indicate that you will attend one, this information, along with some of your public information (such as your profile picture and public profile page) and any messages you post about that Meetup, will be visible to users browse the event However, Cabiar will never divulge where another Meetup user is staying.
The Platform may allow registered account holders to participate in online discussion forums ("Group (s)") in selected cities.
If you join a group, your membership in the group, as well as part of your public information (such as your profile picture and your public profile page) will be visible to users browsing the group. If you publish publications in a group, your publications will also be visible to those users. The ability to navigate the Group will depend on the configuration of the Group, and may or may not be limited to the members of that Group.
Do you have feedback?
ONLY FOR USERS RESIDING IN THE EU AND JAPAN: YOUR RIGHTS TO REVIEW AND UPDATE INFORMATION
If you reside in the European Union or Japan, you may request in writing copies of your personal information that we have. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we have as soon as possible and, in any case, no later than 40 days after receiving a valid written request. There may be a charge for accessing your personal data (which will not exceed USD $ 25.00) We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request All requests should be directed to our Cabiar Data Protection Compliance Officer; email@example.com.
We strive to keep your information accurate, complete and up-to-date. If your personal information we have is incorrect, let us know and we will make the necessary modifications, we will erase or block the relevant information and we will notify you within 40 working days of your valid request that the corresponding action has been taken.
You can also request the deletion of your personal data if you believe that, otherwise, we violate the relevant data protection law. All requests should be directed to our Data Protection Compliance Officer; firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for making such a request.
Cabiar uses "cookies" together with the Platform to obtain information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (for example, your phone or your computer) for record keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the Platform to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information.
It is possible that your browser allows you to configure the way you handle cookies, such as rejecting all cookies or asking you to decide if you accept each one. But keep in mind that some parts of the Platform may not work as expected or may not work without cookies.
Cabiar cookies and third-party cookies.
We may also allow our business partners to place cookies on your device. For example, we use Google Analytics for web analytics, so Google can also set cookies on your device. As explained below, third parties may also place cookies on your device for advertising purposes.
There are two types of cookies used in the Platform, namely "persistent cookies" and "session cookies".
Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Platform.
The Platform may also use other technologies with functionality similar to cookies, such as web beacons and tracking URLs to obtain registration data about users. We can also use web beacons and tracking URLs in our messages to determine if you have opened a particular message or accessed a specific link.
Uses of Cabiar cookies.
1. to enable, facilitate and expedite the operation of the Platform in different web pages and browser sessions.
2. To simplify your access and use of the Platform and make it more transparent.
3. Monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Platform, so that we can improve and optimize it.
4. to show you content (which may include ads) that is most relevant to you.
Uses for third-party cookies.
In addition, Facebook places a cookie through the Platform that allows Facebook to obtain aggregated Non-Personal Information to optimize its services. For example, if a user clicks on an ad on the mobile application Cabiar on Facebook and then installs the application, this cookie will inform Facebook that a user (who is not personally identified) has installed the application after clicking on the ad. This cookie can also inform Facebook that a user is using the application, without identifying the specific actions taken by the user in the application.
Changes in this Cookies Policy